Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fall Break = Time to Post




So, the last few weeks have been busy and fun! School, soccer, and social activities keep us busy. Last weekend, the 4 of us went to see Sara Evans. This was Birkley's first concert (the first of many, I'm sure). She did great. Unfortunately, Sara did not go on until 9:30 so as soon as she came on stage, Birkley waved to her and fell fast asleep. Periodically, Birkley would wake up and wave to the stage but I wouldn't really say she was awake. Fallon made it until about the last 15 minutes. Later in the week, Sara played at a different venue (much earlier) and Fallon went with Adam because Birkley chose ME over Sara!! Fallon got to meet her and they had a great time. Sara Evans lives in Alabama so I am sure it is only a matter of time before we are best friends :)

3 comments:

Johnson's said...

Wow, what fun! Your girls will always have such fun memories of the famous people they got to meet at such a young age.

The Gillaspie Family said...

So, ummm....do you have a lifetime meet and greet pass? How does that work??

The Bell Family said...

Fall break...I become more and more jealous every time I read your updates!!!!!!!!! Miss you! Jackson just said Fallon looked pretty...he is viewing the blog with me this morning!