Sunday, September 13, 2009

September Update

What a busy month! School is in full swing, soccer season starts, and many fun activities are planned. The girls are doing very well in school and learning a lot. Fallon reads more everyday and Birkley is learning to write her name.
Fallon's school is Pre-K through 8th grade and the school only holds about 200 students. Needless to say, it is like a giant family. Everyone knows her and she knows everyone. Plus, she is a teacher's kid so that is extra special. Her kindergarten class just started attending the school's weekly Mass (they needed a couple extra weeks to prepare for Mass). I love seeing her in there with her class. She sings the songs and pays such close attention. She even raises her hand to answer questions that the priest asks during the homily. She got called on last week and, with some help from a very wonderful priest, she got the answer correct. I am proud to say that I think Fallon inherited my "everything is wonderful and special" gene.
Birkley amazes me by being so proud of her classroom and friends. Her school is quite impressive and she does so much. The teachers do not waste a single second. She is still loving her mornings with daddy; they have a nice routine. Birkley is still sweet and cuddly, but loves (actually LOVES) irritating Fallon. Some examples would be: sticking her tongue out at her, not answering her in conversation, and Birkley's favorite line, "I don't Cay er (care)"
As for Adam, he is still the best husband and daddy!

1 comment:

The Bell Family said...

It is so good to hear from yall! The girls look so much bigger...maybe it is the black and red....maybe it is that you are gone..or maybe they are just really getting older..I don't know! Miss yall and glad you are all doing so good!