Friday, September 12, 2008

My Happy Girls!







Fallon and Birkley have been working hard learning how to play with one another. I am starting to see less fighting and more fun play...which is refreshing! They are becoming more aware that they are sisters...not just playmates or friends. Fallon likes taking care of Birkley, but Birkley does not like to be taken care of...she is very independent. Her personal motto is, "I do it." Actually, it is more like, "I DO IT!!!!" I can say "Good morning" to her with ease, but when Fallon offers her a friendly "Good Morning," Birkley replies, "Fallon, do not say those words to me." Ahhh, sisters...so sweet. Last night, after Fallon's game, they played so well together. Birkley let Fallon call her "Sissy" and they ran around and had a blast. They started playing again this morning. Watching them makes me so happy.

3 comments:

ThreeRingCircus said...

That is so sweet to hear!! Maybe like Birkley, mine will start appreciating sisterhood a little more, too! She's definitely softening up, but we're just not THERE yet.

The Gillaspie Family said...

Awww...we'll have some sisters at our house pretty soon, too! FUN!

Scamperino Family said...

How sweet. They will be forever friends.