Most people that know us, know that the girls and I have dance parties every night around dinner time. Every once in a while (actually pretty often), Birkley and I are treated to a very special concert. I wanted you to enjoy it also.
Make sure you save this because I'm sure some singing contest will be on when she gets to be about sixteen. They can do a whole story on how Fallen has been singing since she was small, and then, this video will show. I like the way she says, "smile" and "while" what a TRUE TEXAN GIRL!
3 comments:
2 sweet!!
Make sure you save this because I'm sure some singing contest will be on when she gets to be about sixteen. They can do a whole story on how Fallen has been singing since she was small, and then, this video will show. I like the way she says, "smile" and "while" what a TRUE TEXAN GIRL!
She is Lu-u-u-u-uved! Go girl!
Post a Comment